Sign in to follow this  
GM Luna

Should we proceed with LRO 2.0...? (v2)

Should we proceed with LRO 2.0...? (v2)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we proceed with LRO 2.0...?

• Tomorrow
    • This Weekend
    • Next Week
    • Next Month

I'm not voting coz I'm moving this week and I might be internetless for however long it might be.

But I really wanna vote "tomorrow" just for the sake of watching Admin running around with their arms in the air screaming.

This weekend tbh would be enough time to work on the new features of the server. Boosting or making the rates the way the 2.0 will be to give players a 'feel' of the new rates they will be playing in. Testing NPCs, and other features, while also checking out items to be sure the increased rate doesn't make a drop too OP. Though normally 2-3x doesn't.. Lol ..You never know. Gives players a set time that isn't too far away.. and makes it so you don't kill yourself tomorrow....Just saying. Because I am not cleaning up the blood.

You should wipe the server when you and the rest of the GM team are prepared to implement all the changes you want and have tested everything out. Come back with something solid, not something in need of repair.

Take the time you need. Don't rush it any more than you're comfortable with doing.

20 minutes ago, Ilsalay said:

You should wipe the server when you and the rest of the GM team are prepared to implement all the changes you want and have tested everything out. Come back with something solid, not something in need of repair.

Take the time you need. Don't rush it any more than you're comfortable with doing.

I think they're ready to go whenever. It's obvious the GM is trolling when she puts "tomorrow" as an option. 

Would be nice if we knew it a few days up ahead...

So people that care about the Race to lvl 99 event.. Know what they are up against.

It also gives people the idea they can start fresh like everyone else.. Instead of joining a server with ppl already higher lvl.

If we all start at the same day, we have more party going on probably :D